Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weight loss Challenge

Hello all!  Most of you know that I have struggled with weight ever since I came to Las Vegas.  I could go into reasons why I have struggled but I am not going to go there today.

I am challenging myself to lose weight and I want to invite all of you my friends to lose weight, or to learn to eat healthy, or develop a workout schedule and get busy!  One way you can do this is to be part of a community that helps you to meet some of the goals by giving you the tools and support to meet some of these goals.

I want to invite you all to join me and support each other in these goals by checking out and signing up at SparkPeople!







You can build major momentum when challenged!  Please check it out!

Here is where you can visit the weight loss challenges!  Search for me and add me when you sign up and we can encourage each other!  You will find me under the name of Silverstash!

Spark People Challenge Central

Here is a link to a free calendar download that will help you get more fruits and veggies in your diet over the next 30 days!

30 days to more fruits and veggies

Good luck!  Hope to see you on SparkPeople!


No comments:

Post a Comment