Monday, August 19, 2013

Stash busting.....

If you are a crafter, you can identify with having tons of craft supplies around the house.  Since I do all kinds of crafts such as crocheting, knitting, sewing, quilting, embroidery and kids crafts, I have a lot of stuff for making gifts.

Recently, my friend Nikki was given some really pretty decorative silver pieces.  Some of them have really decorative work either on or in the metal.  Now Nikki's home is basically black & white with some bits of color here and there.  I have a stash of black crochet cotton and saw a really pretty doily on pinterest.  I thought okay, I could make one or two of those for Nikki.

So here is the finished doily and I will be giving this to my dear friend Nikki.

black doily


Thanks Mom for teaching me so many things!





No comments:

Post a Comment